Residence Perimt

Residence Permit. What you need:

The documents you need if you want to issue a residence permit for the first time.

-Application for Residence Permit. You can find that in the Education Office

-A valid passport.

-A D-Type visa, in the passport.

-1 recent photo

-A letter of admission from the University, that you can get in the Education Office

- 5000ft worth fee stamps.

-A certificate from the bank, and a certificate of the scholarship you get, if you do so.

-A medical certificate issued by the National Health Care Service, at Rozsahegyi ut. 4. The tel there is 420-015 . This certificate costs around 20.000HUF.

-A housing address registration form for aliens. You can find that in the Education Office.

Police Office Hours:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 p.m. / 5:30 p.m.

Police headquarters: "Office of Immigration and Nationality"

address Kurtos ut. 8
telephone 503.840
fax 503.841

In case you issue a residence permit for more than second time, do so 15 days before the expiration of the previous one, because you may have problems.

IMPORTANT: You can download the requirements for the residence permit to your PC, directly from the Ministry Of Interior of Hungary.

Hungarian Residence Permit RequirementsCLICK HEREHungarian Residence Permit Requirements